Fees & Registration
- Early Bird
- by April 30, 2020: $699
- General Admission
- After April 30, 2020: $899
- Receptions including dinner Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings
- Lunch provided Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Other refreshments provided daily
- Workshop instruction by renowned faculty
- Workshop Course Packs: workshops are built around comprehensive course information and include syllabi, case studies, PowerPoint slides, reference materials, and experiential exercises.
*Fee does not cover participant lodging expenses.
Participants should make their own hotel reservations. Please see Lodging information.
A limited number of Faculty Fellowships will be available. The registration fee with a Faculty Fellowship will be $400. To apply for a Fellowship, you must submit a one-page statement to the GSU-CIBER team at firstname.lastname@example.org describing how the International Business Pedagogy Workshops will benefit you and your institution.
Doctoral Student Rate
A doctoral student rate of $299 is available. To receive this rate, please submit an official letter from your institution verifying you are a doctoral candidate to email@example.com.
Registration fees are 100% refundable if cancelled in writing at least 2-weeks prior to the event start date. A 75% refund will be issued for cancellations within 2-weeks of the event start date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.