Fees & Registration
- Early Bird
- by April 30, 2019: $699
- General Admission
- After April 30, 2019: $899
- Welcome reception on Thursday evening
- Lunch and refreshment breaks daily
- Workshop instruction by renowned faculty
- Workshop Course packs: workshops are built around comprehensive course packs and include syllabi, case studies, PowerPoint slides, reference materials, and experiential exercises.
*Fee does not cover participant lodging expenses.
Participants should make their own hotel reservations. Please see Lodging information.
Please click on the button to register for the 2019 IB Pedagogy Workshops:
A limited number of Faculty Fellowships will be available. The registration fee with a Faculty Fellowship will be $400. To apply for a Fellowship, you must submit a one-page statement to the GSU-CIBER team at email@example.com describing how the International Business Pedagogy Workshops will benefit you and your institution.
Doctoral Student Rate
A doctoral student rate of $299 is available. To receive this rate, please submit an official letter from your institution verifying you are a doctoral candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration fee is 100% refundable if canceled in writing (email or fax) before May 21st. After this date, a 75% refund will be issued.