Since April 2010, the U.S. Department of Education has designated CIBER at Georgia State University as a national resource center in International Business (IB). This distinction recognizes the Center’s established expertise in IB, and makes a significant investment to further advance IB education, research, and practice.
- Brazil Briefing with Ambassador Nestor Forster, Jr.
- Locust Plague Prompts GSU PhD Student to Consider Alternative Food Source
- Article from GSU-CIBER in Rutgers Business Review: The Great Lockdown Recession and International Business
- GSU Institute of International Business Newsletter – May 2020
- Globalization to Return in ‘New Phase and a New Form’
- 2020 IB Case Competition
- Turkey-US Relations Amid Global Turmoil with Fuat Keyman
- 2019 Year-in-Review
Looking for more?
Learn more about things happening at GSU-CIBER by signing up to receive updates straight to your inbox. You’ll be the first to know to about upcoming events and more!
International Business Webinar Series
- UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS:
- July 17 – Virtual Study Abroad: Exploring New Impactful International Experiences
- July 23 – International Business Research Methodology
- July 28 – Teaching IB in a Post-Pandemic Era
- August 4 & 11 – Designing the Introductory IB Course (Parts 1 & 2) Registration details coming soon!
Registration is FREE and open to all!
- PAST WEBINAR RECORDINGS:
- Impactful Signature Experiences in IB: Live Cases on Study Abroad with Peers
- Appropriate Instructional Tools for Teaching IB
- Micro-Activities in Teaching IB Courses
- What are the key ingredients for an effective and engaging online course?
- The Synchronous-Asynchronous Spectrum in Online Teaching
- China’s economy and business environment post Covid-19
- International Business in Times of Pandemic: The Case of Brazil
- Using Multimedia for Interactive Synchronous Online Teaching for IB
- China Belt and Road Initiative
- Life after COVID: The New-Normal Under Construction
- Meta-Analysis in IB Research
- Conversations with Master Teachers: Emotional Design Thinking
- Family Business Navigating Global Crisis Video coming soon!
- Date: POSTPONED until 2021
- Location: Georgia State’s Buckhead Center
- Hosted by GSU-CIBER
- Sponsored by CIBERs at Florida International University, George Washington University, Indiana University, Loyola Marymount University, Michigan State University, Temple University, Texas A&M University, University of Colorado-Denver, and the University of Maryland. This program is partially funded by the U.S. Department of Education.
*** POSTPONED! ***
- Date: POSTPONED until 2021
- Conference theme: Sustainable International Business Strategies and Practices
- Location: Bodø, Norway
- Hosted by Nord University
- Sponsored by GSU-CIBER
The Middle Class Scorecard
Imagine getting a clear snapshot of business opportunities in 25 emerging markets in one easy-to-read index. It’s now possible with the Middle Class Scorecard, developed by researchers at Georgia State University Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER). For more information, please visit www.ibknowledge.com.Read more
International Business Case Competition
The International Business Case Competition, hosted by GSU-CIBER, is an annual event in which students from different universities are placed in groups to solve a real-world business problem. The competition provides the students with the opportunity to meet other students from all over the globe as well as gain insight of real-world business issues.Find out more
Upcoming CIBER Events