About GSU- CIBER
Since April 2010, the U.S. Department of Education has designated CIBER at Georgia State University as a national resource center in International Business (IB). This distinction recognizes the Center’s established expertise in IB, and makes a significant investment to further advance IB education, research, and practice.
- CIMaR 29th Annual Conference Highlights
- National Institute for Student Success Launches Partner Scholarship Program for Minority-Serving Institutions
- IIB & MSB Case Competition sponsored by GSU-CIBER
- Dr. Cavusgil Appointed Regents Professor
- Pandemic Lockdown Spurred Third Edition of Leading Textbook on Emerging Markets Pandemic Lockdown Spurred Third Edition of Leading Textbook on Emerging Markets
- Spring 2021 Global Careers Series
- Perspectives from Early Career International Business Faculty: Lessons Learned and Advice for Other
- My Purpose: Female Entrepreneurs (Meu Propósito)
- Meeting Our Exporters
- Why a Minor in IB is a Real Opportunity
- IIB & CIBER – 2020/21 Year in Review
- How Cox Automotive Navigates Growing Global Workforce Challenges
- WestRock CEO: How COVID-19 Has Changed the Global Conversation on Sustainability, Diversity
- Coca-Cola Mexico’s Formula for Pandemic Resilience: Strengthen Your Ecosystem
- Collaboration to Advance DEI & Global Education at Community Colleges
- GSU Institute of International Business Newsletter – August 2020
- Virtual Vitality: International Business Research Center Sees Opportunity in Online Shift
- Guiding Brazilian Physicians
- Brazil Briefing with Ambassador Nestor Forster, Jr.
- Locust Plague Prompts GSU PhD Student to Consider Alternative Food Source
- Article from GSU-CIBER in Rutgers Business Review: The Great Lockdown Recession and International Business
- Globalization to Return in ‘New Phase and a New Form’
- 2020 IB Case Competition
Looking for more?
Learn more about things happening at GSU-CIBER by signing up to receive updates straight to your inbox. You’ll be the first to know to about upcoming events and more!
IB Webinar Series
Webinar registration is FREE and open to all!
Paradoxes in Globally Responsible Research
Thursday March 30, 2023, 11:00 AM – 12:00PM EST
Learning and Leading Through a Global Turnaround
Monday April 3, 2023, 11:00AM – 12:00PM ET
Sign Up here to receive emails about webinars and updates from GSU-CIBER.
Yes, Sign up!
Be sure to check out our Activities Page and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay informed about upcoming webinars!
A list of upcoming topics is provided here along with the most recent summary report of the International Business Webinar Series.
Receive updates from CIBER straight to your inbox, and you’ll be the first to know to about upcoming webinars and more!
Yes, Sign up!
- Reflections on Global Supply Chain Challenges in Highly Technical & Regulated Industries
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Teaching IB
- Changing Dynamics of International Competition in Fashion Entrepreneurship: Sustainability as a Game-Changer
- Seeds of Growth: How AGCO Built a Global Tractor Powerhouse From Atlanta
- Virtual Exchange Projects with International Partners for Career Readiness
- Revisiting Export Strategy: Research and Practice
- What Contributes to Longevity in Global Business? Lessons from YKK’s Enduring Industry Leadership
- AIB Insights on “Engaging with Oceania”
- Remaining Relevant in IB Education: Perspectives for an Impactful Academic Career through Teaching and Research
- What does an International Business Educator need to know about the Blockchain?
- Bibliometrics in International Business: Guiding Future Research
- Teaching the Integrating Role of the Finance Function in Global Business Management
- Emerging Trends in International Entrepreneurship Instruction
- Emerging Trends in International Entrepreneurship Research
- SUSTAINABILITY OF WHAT, SUSTAINABILITY FOR WHAT?
- Use of Digital Technologies and Multimedia in Higher Education
- How FinTech Will Transform International Business
- How to Integrate Written of Video Cases into IB Syllabus Easily
- Global Business and National Industrial Policy: Managing a Paradigm Shift
- Context Matters: Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Dynamics and International Business Research
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Firm Internationalization
- Manufacturing, Product Strategy and Supply Chain Issues In the Global Automotive Industry
- Understanding the Basics of International Tax Avoidance: Methods and Ethics
- Brave New World of Retailing: Trials, Tribulations and Tips
- From Product to Platform: Transformation in the Global Automotive Industry
- Igniting Change: Diverse Representation in Global Business
- Global Case Teaching Materials Workshop: How to Develop, Write, and Publish Compact Cases, Three Part Series
- Executive Roundtable – Finding Funding: How Supply Chain Finance Unlocks Global Growth
- Evolution of International Business Thought and Discipline: A Conversation with Professor Peter J. Buckley
- Designing and Sustaining MBA Programs that Reflect Business Relevance and a Disruptive World
- Global Payments in Cross-Border E-Commerce
IB Pedagogy Workshops
Registration is now open!
IB PEDAGOGY WORKSHOPS 2023
International Business Case Competition
- Date: March 2-3, 2023
- Location: Virtual
- Hosted by GSU-CIBER
- Institutions interested in participating, learn more here.
- Date: June 19-22, 2023
- Conference theme: International Marketing in Disruptive Times: Insights from Academics and Practitioners
- Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
- Sponsored & Hosted by UNIFOR
- Co-Sponsored by Georgia State University-CIBER
The Middle Class Scorecard
Imagine getting a clear snapshot of business opportunities in 25 emerging markets in one easy-to-read index. It’s now possible with the Middle Class Scorecard, developed by researchers at Georgia State University Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER). For more information, please visit www.ibknowledge.com.Read more
International Business Case Competition
The International Business Case Competition, hosted by GSU-CIBER, is an annual event in which students from different universities are placed in groups to solve a real-world business problem. The competition provides the students with the opportunity to meet other students from all over the globe as well as gain insight of real-world business issues.Find out more
Upcoming CIBER Events